Process Safety Management System (Pasti Jalan), 24-26 September 2018 in Bandung
Call : 021-398 37477 SMS/WA :0812 8034 1963 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Process Safety Management Training is design to learn in using an analytical tool that focused on preventing releases of any substance defined as a “highly hazardous chemicals” by the EPA or OSHA. Process Safety Management (PSM) refers to a set of inter-related approaches to manage hazards associated with the process industries and is intended to reduce the frequency and severity of incidents resulting from releases of chemicals and other energy sources (US OSHA 1993). These standards are composed of organizational and operational procedures, design guidance, audit programs, and a host of other methods.
This process safety management training program are concerned to inspire the requirements of sound PSM program design and implementation, quantitative and qualitative risk assessment techniques, and needs assessment. Courses review the leading PSM regulations (for example, OSHA PSM in the U.S., SEVESO SMS in Europe) and industry guidelines that drive PSM practices.
WHO USE PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT TRAINING?
The people who work in industry from small businesses and large businesses. This training also is dedicated for the all people in industry such as; petrochemical, oil and gas, textile, chemical process, etc.
THE END OF PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
- After attending this valuable program, the delegate will be able to:
Learn the core concepts of fundamental process safety management training system & application in industry
- Understand how to modify & improve the existing Process Safety Management system without avoid the safety and business aspects
- Learn how implement the tools of cost effective system as a basic to control production program
- Have a detailed knowledge of the optimization of safety practices, in order to maximize facility and minimize risk with identify, understand and control process hazards.
- 1. Scale of Contractor Use
- 2. Process safety culture and competency
- 3. Process safety information (PSI)
- 4. Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- 5. Management of Change (MOC)
- 6. Permit-to-work Procedures
- 7. Emergency Planning & Response
- 8. Compliance Audits
- 9. Asset integrity and reliability
- 10. Plan Maintenance & Operations
- 11. Start Up and Shut Down; Organising, Planning and Controlling
DATES & VENUE
- – DATES: 24-26 September 2018
- – TIME : 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
- – VENUE : BANDUNG, Indonesia
REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
- Handal Consulting & Training
- Graha Tirtadi, Jl. Raden Saleh No.20, CIKINI, JAKARTA 10330
- Phone: 021 – 39837475 Fax : 021 – 39837477
- Layanan Informasi 24 /7 WA/SMS : 08128034 1963, 08186 185 81
- The course fees of process safety management training is Rp 7.750.000,- /delegate for three days course that including; Lunch, Module, Training KIT & training certificate and 2 x Coffee Break + Snacks, and exluding VAT (PPN, PPh).
- Discount 10% if send 4 participants
- Discount 2% if send 3 participants
- Ir. Taruli Sibuea MSc
Qualification: Master of Science in Safety University of Winconsin –Stout, USA First degree (S1): Chemical Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). 22 years experience in Industry i.e: 6 (six) years as a Process Engineer that includes; Process Engineer in refinery & petrochemical plant PERTAMINA, Plaju. Serves as process adviser to refinery & petrochemical plants for effectiveness & efficiency of unit operations and in the last 16 (sixteen) in several positions such as; Lead Safety Engineer & Loss Prevention & Environmental Affairs, Directorate of Processing PERTAMINA, Loss prevention advice to management, evaluate of emergency preparedness, monitor/perform incident investigation, reporting, record keeping and trend analysis, others. Instructor experience i.e: Several training related to HSE and Fire Protection. HAZOP Leader at PERTAMINA Blue Sky Program, Balongan, HAZOP Leader PERTAMINA LPG, Cilacap, HAZOP Facilitator CONOCO Phillips Facilities, Sumsel, MIGAS Instructor such as; Storage Tank Safety. Visitor Lecturer at Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat Universitas Indonesia in subject Safety Management. Attended Course; Military Course, SESKO ABRI Bandung.
- Ir. Alfino. Alwie M.Sc
Professional Experience: 11 (Eleven) Years experience in Aircraft industry that includes; Investigation of design for improved civil aircraft maintainability, high temperature oxidation alloys and on job training at several Europe companies, such as: Airbus Industry & Rolls Royce, Britania Airways. Last 14 (Fourteen) years in Oil & Gas, petrochemical industries i.e: PETRONAS, Trans Thailand Malaysia (TTM) for Process Safety Management training and review, Santos-Indonesia Process Safety Management Internal Audit, FPSO Belanak CONOCOPHILIPS, Unocal-West Seno, SAPI-HANOVER, TOTAL PECIKO 3-4, CNOOC especially in Safety Management System Review for certification purposes, as Independent Certification Team (ICT)-MIGAS and also active to develop Risk Based Inspection, Reliability Centered Maintenance and Risk Assessment such as, KONDUR PSA, RBUI-BP-Indonesia, CNOOC, EXXONMOBIL, BP-Sub marine Pipelines, PT PUPUK KALTIM Tbk, PT. Kaltim Pasifik Amoniak. Qualification: Master degree from Cranfield University, UK especially in the field of Safety, Reliability, Availability and Maintainability, as a member Safety & Reliability Society & Institution Occupational, Safety & Health UK. Course attended: Advance Reliability Analysis (Cranfield School of Engineering, U.K), Certified Managing Safely by IOSH, U.K, others