NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH IGC), 27 Jan’ – 8 Feb’ 2020 in Bali
The NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) has been recognized and popular in United Kingdom and become popular and leading training program in the international working atmosphere, is designed specifically for professionals with responsibilities for health and safety who will benefit from an Internationally Recognized Measure of Competence in the field. This training is the one of NEBOSH Training series. The International General Certificate is designed to implement the international recognised health and safety standards, such as ILO 2002, OHSAS 18001 and international best practice in hazards and control.
In this global market era, it’s necessary to provide a common and consistent standard for achieving the health and safety of workers in all parts of the world. The NEBOSH International General Certificate is dedicated for this standards.
Secure & Enhance your career prospects and also professional development while achieving this highly respected qualification, The Handal Consulting & Training sure that delegates will find this useful training program and also is supported by a nice guide book with a good illustration in working practices.
Awarded the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health. Certification is issued by NEBOSH UK, If achieve and pass a minimum standard in all the examinations and assessment Recognised by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as Associate Member Improve the safety awareness for each employee that involves in operation, production, and management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1. HSE Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer/ Planner/ Supervisor
2. Project Engineer
3. Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
4. Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer 5. Professionals who need details knowledge in HSE
UNIT IGC1 – Management of International Health and Safety
• Element 1: Foundations in health and safety
• Element 2: Health and safety management systems 1 – Policy
• Element 3: Health and safety management systems 2 – Organising
• Element 4: Health and safety management systems 3 – Planning
• Element 5: Health and safety management systems 4 – Measuring, audit and review
UNIT IGC2 – Control of International Workplace Risks
• Element 1: Workplace hazards and risk control
• Element 2: Transport hazards and risk control
• Element 3: Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
• Element 4: Work Equipment hazards and risk control
• Element 5: Electrical safety
• Element 6: Fire safety
• Element 7: Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
• Element 8: Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
UNIT IGC3 – Practical Assessment
The Course fees of NEBOSH International General Certificate is US$ 3150,-/delegate and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, 11 days tutorials, 1 day examination, A Study Book with a nice illustration , NEBOSH Examination fee & registration, excludingaccommodation and Tax.
Accomodation can be organized by Handal Consulting & Training (Due date is 1 month before event)
For further information please contact:
Tel: (62) (021) 39837475
Info 24/7 WA/SMS: 0812 8034 1963 or 08 186 185 81
Fax: (62) (021) 398 37477
Schedule on Year 2019
1. 18 – 30 March 2019, Bali (Running Well)
2. 8 – 20 July 2019, Bandung
3. 18 – 30 November 2019, Bali (Running Well)
Next Coming Up; Schedule on Year 2020
- 1. 27 January – 8 February 2020, Bali
- 2. 22 June – 4 July 2020, Bali
- 3. 16 – 28 November 2020, Bali
- Berita Handal