NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH IGC), 28 June – 10 July 2021 in Bali
The NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) has been recognized and popular in United Kingdom and become popular and leading training program in the international working atmosphere, is designed specifically for professionals with responsibilities for health and safety who will benefit from an Internationally Recognized Measure of Competence in the field. This training is the one of NEBOSH Training series. The International General Certificate is designed to implement the international recognised health and safety standards, such as ILO 2002, OHSAS 18001 and international best practice in hazards and control.
In this global market era, it’s necessary to provide a common and consistent standard for achieving the health and safety of workers in all parts of the world. The NEBOSH International General Certificate is dedicated for this standards.
Secure & Enhance your career prospects and also professional development while achieving this highly respected qualification, The Handal Consulting & Training sure that delegates will find this useful training program and also is supported by a nice guide book with a good illustration in working practices.
Awarded the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health. Certification is issued by NEBOSH UK, If achieve and pass a minimum standard in all the examinations and assessment Recognised by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as Associate Member Improve the safety awareness for each employee that involves in operation, production, and management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1. HSE Manager/ Superintendent/ Engineer/ Planner/ Supervisor
2. Project Engineer
3. Process & Manufacturing/ Engineer
4. Production Planner/ Engineer/ PPIC/ Operation Engineer 5. Professionals who need details knowledge in HSE
COURSE OUTLINE (NEW Syllabus)
UNIT IGC1 – Management of International Health and Safety
- Why we should manage workplace Health & Safety
- How Health & Safety management systems work
- Managing Risk
- Health & Safety Monitoring and Measuring
UNIT IGC2 – Control of International Workplace Risks
- Physical and Psychological Health
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Chemical and Biological Agents
- General Workplace Issues
- Work Equipment
- Open book examination (OBE) , Unit IG1: Management of health and safety (2 hours)
- Practical assessment, Unit IG2: Risk assessment (3 hours)
- Qualification level and number of credits, SCQF Level 6 (Equivalent to RQF Level 3); Unit IG1: 5
credits, Unit IG2: 6 credits
- Recommended minimum standards of English, Equivalent to an International English Language
Testing System score of 6.0 or higher in IELTS tests