An American Petroleum Institute (API) is the only national trade association that represents all aspects of America’s oil and natural gas industry. This board became a popular and famous association in the world especially in Oil and Gas Industry. The API has been produced a lot of standards that is recognised as a fundamental standards for Oil and Gas Operator. The one of the API standar is API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector.
API Authorized Pressure Vessel Inspectors must have an approriate knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, repair, and alteration of pressure vessels. The API Authorized Pressure Vessel Inspector Certification Examination is designed to determine if individuals have such knowledge. The intent of this code is to specify the in-service inspection and condition-monitoring program that is needed to determine the pressure vessels degradation materials. That program should provide reasonably accurate and timely assessments to determine if any changes in the condition of pressure vessel could possibly compromise continued safe operation.
This course aims to train the participants to gain more knowledge with respect to maintenance, inspection, repair, and alteration to pressure vessels. It also prepares the participants to face API 510 Authorized Pressure Vessels Inspector Examination.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Those wanting to pass API 510 Exam
- Those working in oil and gas company
- hose wanting to increase more knowledge in service and new construction piping process
- hose pursuing QA/QC career in oil and gas down-stream, re-vamp maintenance, and turn around
COURSE MATERIALS OF API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training
- API 510: Pressure Vessel Inspection Code
- API RP 571: Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry
- API RP 576: Inspection of Pressure– Relieving Devices
- API RP 577: Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- ASME Section V: Nondestructive Examination
- ASME Section VIII: Rules for Constructing Pressure Vessels
- ASME Section IX: Welding and Brazing Qualifications
Training Duration: 7 hours /day and Exam Duration: 7 hours
- The Course fees of API510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training is divided into two parts, there are: US$ 1200,-for training and US$ 1000 for exam per delegate and including; lunch, training kit, 2 x Coffee break/day, 7 days course and 1 day exam (The examination will be conducted in simulationeous for several countries in the world). Get special discount for group (more than 5 delegates)
DATES & VENUE:
- DATES: 2015
- TIME : 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
- VENUE : JAKARTA
Accomudation can be organized by Handal Consulting & Training (Due date is 1 month before event)
For further information please contact:
- Call: (62) (021) 39837475
- Info 24/7: (62) (0 21) 70897550
- Fax: (62) (021) 398 37477
- PIN BB 27F7CD13 or 24F39AE7
API 570 Pressure Vessel Inspector Training will delivered by API Certified Instructors